Friday, January 9, 2009

Snapple Facts: "Real Fact" #183

So I am still not sure if the #1 fact of Snapples "Real Facts" is that only half of the snapple facts are really true. The verdict is still out, I didnt find a spot on their website to check facts, they only showed "Real Facts" that are in circulation. Now because of the quotations around the "Real Fact" trademark I think they arent all actually true, that, and the fact that some of them are absolutley outragoues a person could not physically pedal a bike that was going 140Something in 1980Something. but since I am curious and because I have nothing but time on my hands, I am determined to find out if the bullshit on the inside of my top is true or not, it may drive me crazy, infact i know it will drive me crazy i just dont know if it will be the mass amount of peachflavored sugar i consume or if it will be the guessing and research of each and every single cap.

here we start "Real Fact" #183- THE CAPITAL BUILDING IN WASHINGTON, DC HAS 365 STEPS TO REPRESENT EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR.

And this folks is TRUE but not what you may think; it has 365 steps but those old ass Lame Ducks arent walking those. The 365 steps are from the basement of the building to the top of the dome (the outer dome cuz those silly fucks put two domes in one building, reminds me of doubling up condoms)..I would like to thanks Google and NYT for that one, click the title if your really that bored