Thursday, January 8, 2009

Food For Thought

So this use to be a thing I did for myself to stay busy but now a few more people know about it then the usual cronies. I have shot myself in the foot, for I can no longer talk greasie about girls that remind me of "migraine", nor can I put up pictures of girls ..... well anything..... (even if i myself find the girl extremely attractive). My brother flipped open my computer over the holidays while this blog was up and it lead to a discussion between me, myself, and my father. Now things really have to be censored, assuming of course my dad remembers the conversation, or where he placed the paper he wrote the web address on (so he wouldn't forget the website). I can't reminisce, recall or breakdown, evenings like New Years. (even though I won't have another evening like that until next New years). But what if I searched for plugs, wrote to people about my site and they liked it and shouted my a cholla every once and a while. And I update my shit more. I saw the other day over at HipHopUpdate that i put that Mac Wheel video on my shit and then they had it. and in return i get a bunch of shit from them too . but who knows, blogs feel like those times you talk and think no one is really listening or paying any attention. but i guess you do hear them, its just most the time you chose to ignore- The blog about nothing