Monday, January 5, 2009

Ed Reed

I am glad I can be alive and fully at the threshhold of my football viewing career so I can watch Ed Reed play in depth. I heard today on sportscenter that he has 2 pics in each of his last 3 games and has had 5 games with pics 2 pics in that last 7 he played in. ( I hope that wasnt as hard to understand as it was to write). To be that good on defense in a game that has become faster and more complex is extremely difficult and he does it with poise. He is so modest and level headed. He is a true veteran in this game now and he has a bunch of guys around him that allowed him to get where he is and helped in acheive what he has but he is also a pure ass player. Just a pleasure to watch. i hope it comes down to the ravens and the panthers. the chargers r just a hard team to root for because phillip rivers is such a "douche bag". but thank god i get to watch ed reed play for real.