Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Performer Dies at FBR Open

Today is my homie Niels' birthday so shout out to him. For those of yall who havent met him you will, and if u dont u may read about him in the headlines one day. Homie was born to be famous, suiting he works for Rockstar. So in the midst of our conversing about turning the FBR Open into The Rockstar Energy Drink Invitational, and making it a week of rage amongst a tournament of golf, he told me he witnessed a guy die at the opening dinner. I wasnt immediatly shocked when he told me he saw a guy die at FBR, after all, short of Preakness it is the most dangerously drunk event I have ever witnessed. I was shocked when he told me how it happened, amongst a closed social circle so high they dont even dwell in the same groups as some other scottsdale "elite". a circus de ole male dancer flopped during a performance and snapped his next. amongst filthy rich lawyers, ceos, con-men and niels. were also doctors, doctors who know cpr. certain heros tried to give the circus dancer mouth to mouth while he was coughing blood. they couldnt recessate him, but later found out he was HIV +. could be a scene right out of a movie. i wish the "hero" well. and shout out to Niels for keepin up with the Blog. happy birthday. U never know whos watching. clickthetitlefor the story.- the blog about nothing